Here am I, 1am in the dark morning on my notebook again while the desktop PC is playing "Oh Holy Night" streaming from the internet. Gosh... it's almost 1 year since I had wrote something about leaving my last job - how time flies.
As 2007 is coming to an end, I sure hope that you folks who are reading this had got your share of the joy in the year 2007. (Just as I am about to mention the sorrows and sadness that may gone onto our lives in 2007, coincidentally the music now starts to play "Let it be" instead) While most of us may be lucky to see through 2008 with a bang but for those who had failed to make it, I offer my sincere condolences to their family members (Yes, I just came back from a funeral earlier) over the loss of their love ones. There's not much can be done now, just "Let it be" my friend...
If I tell you that my life is like a game of connecting the dots, do you believe me ? I often see how complicated our lives can be if we want/wish to be someone outstanding, complicated or different in the society. While being outstanding is not a bad thing to achieve but at times we see or project ourselves so complicated that we forgot the basics of our lives is plainly born, get attached, produce the next generation and leave. No matter how rich you are nor how poor you can be, I presumed that such teories is quite applicable to most of us. You may deny me this fact and chip in the complications of financials, morality, support, insanity and such but isn't that the flaw of our society today ? Many had said that they wanna leave something in this world before they die but don't they realised that the easiest way to do so is to leave their generation and move on ? Heck, I'm still proud that one of my great grandmother is a Japanese ! ARIGATO !
Anyway, I'm hitting 33 next year and now I see how easy to run this life of mine. No, I'm not a rich person and neither am I working more than 10k a month salary. But I believe if we can manage our own expectations upon ourselves and fulfill them with a simple "thanks" for what we have today, I think many of us would be glad upon who and what we are today while the word "Thank God" is really meaningful (no matter which religion you're from).
While myself and most of us had made mistakes in the past and some would die to go back and repair/repent it but it's who you are today that matters. What if you had fixed your past and a worse fate awaits you after that ? Makes us wonder eh ? I guess it's what they call FATE (Forget After Time Events). So folks, I wish you enjoy your Christmas and an upcoming new year celebration with hopes, wishes and resolutions. I believe life is not really that complicated - do you ? Good night to you and everyone who is sleeping beneath the dark sky tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment