My son Xavier is now 2 months old. Gosh, how time really flies when you get to only see him during weekends and having your weekdays with much workload and job responsibilities bogging you. I must admit that I am not really good when it comes to updating blogs but hey, I also need the knack to write something only I'll be good at it; you don't expect me to pen in 10 to 20 words and call it a blog entry right ?
Anyway, this will be quite a major update as we (me and Michele) had taken many pictures but did not have enough time to update it back to this website. Irregardless, I'll spend tonight to work on as much as possible and (again) hope to update it in a more frequent basis :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment