Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - What a blast ...

I cant help to blog again. I'm feeling kinda doubt if anyone would be interested in my life but hey, I guess that's what blogging is all about right ? Who cares anyway... So it's the last day of 2009 and amidst the sunset (Where's the sun anyway...), I would like to summarize all the tragic, happy and odd events that happens in my roller coaster life.

Dad: My dad finally had made his journey back to the Lord on 25th May 2009 after fighting less than 3 months with colon cancer. It was the most difficult and suffering months I ever had to endure in my life - right from the moment I need to break the bad new to him until the day of his passing. Even after his death, I was many times hit by insomnia, break downs in the shower room and weep alone quietly when sleeping alone at night. Mostly were the thought of the time I never had manage to spend with him. The moment when I walk behind his hearse carrying baby Xavier (who is 1 month short of his 1st birthday) would be the moment that is forever be with me. He may not be the best dad anyone would have asked for but he's still the person who had brought me onto this world.

"Goodbye dad, Walking you to your final resting place while holding my baby with me had made me understand the circle of life"

Obituary: My favourite singer Michael Jackson met his demise one month after my dad - 25 June 2009 while Malaysian renowned director and story writer Yasmin Ahmad dies on the 25th July 2009. So it seems that the number 25 is very significant to me this year ? I dunno, I'm about to hit 35 in 2 days time !

X is 1: My baby Xavier is finally one year old as of 26 June 2009. Due to my dad's passing that we are not supposed to sing any birthday song for him, we merely went to a restaurant in Klang for a short dinner and coped with a cake cutting ceremony for him. It's not something big but well, I guess we can make do back with him again next year.

Pregnancy: Around July timeframe, myself and Michele had managed to conceive another baby. I can't say that it's a planned pregnancy (again) but I'll take it as a blessing from God to us. After 5 months, the doctors had finally confirmed that it's a girl this time - wonderful ! With one boy and one girl, I told Michele that we both need to be very very very careful and should consult doctor on contraceptions and family planning. Either herself or myself is too fertile...

New Boss: In September 2009, I had finally joined another department as a sales consultant to assist in selling of some different kind of product. The previous department had cheated me 2 quarters of my incentive which I never had encountered before in my 10 years of employment life. Scumbags... Now with the new manager (who is also my personal friend), I hope he would look after my back while I continue to strive to work hard and achieve our department's goal. Overall it's a give and take scenario right ?

Anyway for those who had read this blog entry. I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and Happy New Decade. May the new year brings you luck, prosperity and wealth while the new decade brings you blessings that will last you through another decade. If you're on facebook, please add me at jamescklim@yahoo.com or twitter id jamescklim

Goodbye dad, goodbye 2009, goodbye 00 decade. Hello new year and new decade.

No comments: