Thursday, June 26, 2008

My son Xavier Lim and his multiple faces

Okay, now I can express how I felt earlier...



I was dumbfounded when I first saw this little guy coming out of the operation theater... "Is this mine ? Hey, he cries a lot !". I spent around 5 to 10 minutes trying to convince myself that this little guy is going to replace me, represent me, take care of me (hopefully) and bring forward my family name.





In the meanwhile, I was also worried about my wife Michele who is still at the operation theater until then.

Here's a little fact; when babies are born, their eyes does not open yet. In fact my little boy was having difficulties opening one eye as of now (1pm). Nevertheless, he did responded to me when I started telling him, "Hey little guy, I'm the one who keeps on talking to you when you're in mommy's stomach you know..."

Instantly he stopped crying and peep at me with that single eye. Then, he sneezed !!! And back cry again... LOL

Many thanks to all well wishers who had sms-ed me earlier. I was not able to pick up the phone, reply your sms due to forseen circumstances (too excited). I'll continue to upload more pictures here as I see fit. Now both baby and mommy is resting at the hospital while I just managed to get back here, edit my blog a bit before rushing back to the hospital.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sense excitment all over you!!!
Drive safe and take care!

fair little princess said...

Ooooooohhh... this is indeed great great news! A son, your first born! Congratz on you being daddy =D Yea, I too can sense your excitement and enthusiasm emit from your writing!!! Do take good care of the mummy yeah. Will sms Michele later (don't wanna start calling her when she needed much rest now). Take care James =)

P.S: don't forget to invite me if you're planning on having a baby shower yea *wink*