Monday, May 05, 2008

I offer my body to the Goddess of exercise...

I am a healthy guy - at least I thought I am,
No pains, no complains - just like any other man,
But when I carry stuff, who am I to bluff ?
My breathing is stuffed and I barely take a puff.

At 33, I foresee no problems initially,
I told you before, I'm always happy go lucky,
But I know I'm missing something quite a bit,
With the letter "a" replaced "i" in the word called "fit"

So I went insane and get back to the healthy lane,
200 bucks a month, for health and not for fame,
Fitness First is the place of my games,
To bring back the fit and healthy James

I am to see another woman apart from my wife,
Once a week would give me a hell of my life,
They call her the Goddess of RPM and exercise,
I'd call her the killer of butts, abs and tights

Now it's been 4 months since I joined gym,
Machines and weights is always for Uncle Jim,
To meet the Goddess takes one's bravery,
To follow her session is like going into slavery

She'll make you visualize your journey,
She'll make your efforts worth your money,
She'll make you sweat like a horse,
While the bike is the rider and you're the horse - of course !

175 beats a minutes my heart runs like a lorry,
60 minutes of exercise shedding 850 calories,
2 days of rest for my body's goodness
7 days to my next appointment to the Goddess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great and outstanding poem...Keep it up