Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Labour Day 2005 !

Labour day ! Well, it's always a day worth celebrating for me as it's the day when I started working 10 years ago (since 1995) and it's the day I hop from one company to another. For this year, myself and all my ex and current colleagues went pot luck in another colleague's place. There were food, liquior and DVDs to watch. A few of them were absent due to personal commitments though.


For a start, I took a picture of KL night scene from my colleague's apartment at 15th floor, nice huh ?


I was thinking of capturing KL Tower and KLCC at the far end, ah... I missed the zoom settings when this picture was taken...


That's Margaret (Our host) and CSLim (Current colleague)


Ex-colleague Leslie Lee. Boy does he looks tired... or drunk ?


That's Margaret and Michele


Since Desmond left, rarely you can see these 2 bachelors in the same picture. I admit that we both looks older since the last picture though...


Just when I got home after the party, guess what we saw ? My fish was sleeping at the side of the tank ! Aiming a torchlight near it, I snapped a picture of this guy while it's snoring away next to the anemone... hehe

No comments: